Wednesday, April 22, 2020

DIY Ink Pad

Today is day 12 of Spring Card Camp at onlinecardclasses.com 
Todays class was taught by Jennifer McGuire.  It was do it yourself ink pads, which allows you to add several colors on a baby wipe to make a multi colored ink pad.  I did 2 different cards one with stamping, and one with ink pad smooshing.  I really like the smooshed cards.   Im not sure how I feel about the stamped cards- they're okay, but I think if I had a less detailed stamp that was more of a shape that I might like it a little better.  I would like to try this technique with another stamp in the future. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Fluttering By

 I made this card using several different elements.  First I ink brushed the yellow inks using the kaleidoscope stencil by Right at Home.  I...